No garage door opener is immune to damage or malfunction, including Linear garage door openers. While Linear is one of the top brands on the market, they’re susceptible to wear and tear like any other electronic equipment.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Linear openers and accessories. This includes:
- LDCO863B LED Lighting Smart Garage Door Opener
- LDCO841 Smart Garage Door Opener
- LD050 & LS050 Deluxe 1/2 HP Openers
- LC075 3/4 HP Dual Lamp Garage Door Opener
- LD033 1/3 HP Belt & Chain Drive Opener
- LDCO800 DC Drive Motor
- Linear Pro Access Openers
- All belt drive, chain drive, and screw drive models
- All remotes and wall buttons
…and many others!
Common Issues with Linear Garage Door Openers
Linear openers are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to repair the electronic components in Linear systems, which often means your garage door has trouble opening or closing.
Other common opener issues include:
- Remotes & wall buttons not working
- Door reversing for no reason
- Motor keeps running for a long time
- Shorted wires
- Loose or worn belts
- Stripped gears, couplers, & trolleys
- Failed bearings
- Flashing lights
- Broken springs & cables
- Noisy or slow operation
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any Linear issue on the first visit.
Linear Opener Repair vs. Replacement
While you may think that your Linear garage opener needs to be replaced, it may simply need a quick repair. With our free 25-point inspection and amazing customer reviews, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need. We carry the highest quality parts to repair most Linear openers and we fix it right the first time.
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Why choose our professional Linear opener repair services?
Our garage door opener services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. All technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in Charleston. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door opener back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!