No garage door opener is immune to damage or malfunction, including Craftsman garage door openers. While Craftsman is one of the top brands on the market, they’re susceptible to wear and tear like any other electronic equipment.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Craftsman openers and accessories. This includes:
- Craftsman 1-1/4 HP Smart Garage Door Opener with myQ
- Craftsman 53930 CM Garage Opener 1/2 HP
- Craftsman 3/4 HP Quiet Belt Drive with myQ
- Craftsman 1/2 HP Belt Drive 54915
- Craftsman 1/2 HP Chain Drive with myQ
- Craftsman 1 HP Belt Drive with myQ
- All belt drive, chain drive, and screw drive models
- All remotes and wall buttons
…and many others!
Common Issues with Craftsman Openers
Craftsman openers are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to repair the controllers or limit switches in Craftsman systems, which often means your garage door does not open or close correctly (or doesn’t move at all).
Other common opener issues include:
- Unresponsive sensors & photo eyes
- Remotes & wall buttons not working
- Problems with wiring
- Motor making noise but door not moving
- Door not closing or opening all the way
- Door closes then opens right back up
- Door moving on its own
- Damaged or misaligned tracks
- Flashing lights
- Broken springs & cables
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any Craftsman opener issue on the first visit.
Craftsman Opener Repair vs. Replacement
While you may think that your Craftsman garage opener needs to be replaced, it may simply need a quick repair. With our free 25-point inspection and amazing customer reviews, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need. We carry the highest quality parts to repair most Craftsman openers and we fix it right the first time.
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Why choose our professional Craftsman opener repair services?
Our garage door opener services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. All technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in Charleston. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door opener back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!
CALL US TODAY
Our phones are on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ready to help you with whatever you need. We’re happy to schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you, and most calls can be set up for same day service. We’re ready when you are. Give us a call today!